Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guest watch expert Maclean Patrick speaks...

Men are such unfortunate beings. We don’t go far when it comes to fashion. How many ways can you fashion a white button down shirt? And how many ways can you wear khaki pants? Or that faded corduroy blazer you got hanging in your ward-robe?

And we can’t wear make-up. Though I’ve seen some metro-sexual friends attempt nail-polish but I just don’t dig that style.

Now, the one accessory that would truly show your status among men is the humble wristwatch. Trust me, a good wristwatch says a lot about you; just ask James Bond. How many times has his wristwatch saved his back? And wristwatches come in several flavors, though you may want to put some thought into it before splashing out serious money for one.

So here I lay down my watch inspired rules to choosing the best wristwatch a man can have (if you don’t agree, shoot me).

No comments:

Post a Comment